FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sheila Haile, ClearVision Optical
Hauppauge, NY – September 2012 – Eyewear industry leader ClearVision Optical expands its popular GLOBAL FIT collection with new releases, appealing to an even broader audience. The immense growth of the GLOBALFIT collection is evidence of ClearVision’s continued commitment to helping customers reach today’s consumers through innovative product design.
ClearVision’s product design team has done extensive research into the GLOBAL FIT audience. Eye shapes are based on what’s popular with this audience, and skin tones are taken into consideration. Intricate designs like chain links, enamel-coated feathers and striated color add richness, depth and dimension to each design. There is no other niche collection offering this much variety.
ClearVision Optical’s GLOBAL FIT eyewear is a collection of adjustable frames created for individuals with narrow or lower nose bridges and flatter facial structures. This chic collection is the answer for those desiring today’s styles with a more “customized” fit. The expanded collection meets the needs of an even broader audience with colors, eye shapes and designs that flatter many different skin tones, including vibrant red, black and gold colors; bold, brushed gold logo accents; hidden animal prints and jewelry-inspired, artful piercings and patterns. Each GLOBAL FIT design also offers:
· Gooseneck nose pad arms that adjust two ways
· Longer, bowed temples and flatter base curve for a comfortable, secure fit
· Nose pads for less slipping
“Style should never be sacrificed for function,” says Jennifer Coppel, ClearVision’s Manager of Product Design & Development. “Women want glamorous frames suited to their personal style, and those who are harder to fit due to flatter bridges or higher cheekbones are easily accommodated with our GLOBAL FIT collection.”
New to the collection:
· BCBGMAXAZRIA CRISTINA offers a bold, trendy look with a wire frame featuring a narrow front and oval eye shape that flatters all ages. For the woman who likes to make a beautifully bold statement, a bracelet-inspired open-link metal temple features the BCBG butterfly icon inset with color crystals. Cristina is available in skin-tone flattering colors of wine and brown.
· Stylish and glamorous, BCBGMAXAZRIA AYANA takes style and wear-ability to new heights as a fashion-forward addition to our Global Fit Collection. This light, thin and airy, full metal designer-inspired frame features three repeating logos at the temple and forked end pieces, creating a multi-dimensional jewelry-inspired feel. Fashionable perfection is added through luminous material with metallic flecks for a modern-looking sheen. Spring hinges and bowed temples provide a personalized fit. Ayana is available in black and sand.
· Fashionable flair with studded styling is on-trend with BCBGMAXAZRIA RHIANNON Global Fit frames. This new acetate model boasts a glamorous square shape with a tooled metal BCBG logo and studs at the temples. The luminous patterning is inspired by BCBG’s dress and sweater designs with colors like black, red and silver.
· BCBGMAXAZRIA JORDANA is style savvy with a marriage of retro and modern fashion for a vintage appeal. This full acetate frame features a deep, round eye shape with a rim of handset genuine crystals in contemporary tonal colors. With a beautifully unique fade that is popular this season, Jordana is available in black, tortoise and plum horn.
To learn more about our GLOBAL FIT collection, contact a ClearVisionSales Consultant or call 1.800.645.3733.
For more information on ClearVision Optical and its portfolio of brands, visit www.cvoptical.com or Facebook at www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, Jessica McClintock and Fisher-Price®. ClearVision’s house brands include ClearVision Collection, Junction City, Digit, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe. To learn more about ClearVision Optical, visit www.cvoptical.com or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical to stay connected to the latest ClearVision news.
# # #