Contact: Alida Almonte
The online celebration introduces the high-quality 100% titanium brand to eye care professionals through informative, interactive social engagement. Without having to leave the dispensary, ECPS’s will learn about the features and benefits of the titanium collection and discuss design details and brand positioning directly with ClearVision’s Senior Product Brand Manager and PuriTi designer, Cathy Kaye.
Virtual partygoers will also:
- Receive tips on how to sell and maximize the PuriTi experience in the dispensary
- See firsthand in-store merchandising items
- Enjoy an exclusive shop-worthy special available only on February 26
- Win great prizes by answering titanium-esque triva questions on Twitter
- Hear from and chat live with ClearVision’s special guest and social media guru, Dr. Alan Glazier OD; recognized as one of the most influential optometrist in the country*
When: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 1 – 2 p.m. EST.
Where: On Twitter!
Who/How: Follow ClearVision on Twitter at @CVOptical
ClearVision’s PuriTi Twitter party is one of many social media initiatives hosted by ClearVision, encouraging customers and optical enthusiasts to engage with ClearVision digitally. No registration is required.
To learn more about how to attend the PuriTi Twitter party visit http://www.cvoptical.com/purititwitterparty, contact a ClearVision Sales Consultant, or call 1.800.645.3733.
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, and Jessica McClintock. ClearVision’s house brands include ClearVision Collection, Junction City, PuriTi, DuraHinge, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe.
* Vision Monday