Contact: Alida Almonte
Hauppauge, NY – January 2014 – Booth #4421 is this year’s must-visit space at Vision Expo East, as ClearVision Optical, launches two unique brands, unveils new design directions for premium brands, and offers exclusive show specials. Following is a sneak peek:
- Preview IZOD personalized eyewear: For the first time, see our exclusive new collection for IZOD. This limited edition IZOD collection provides a classic look with an unexpected twist. Four different clear acetate front shapes marry with 9 different temple colors! Mix and match front shapes with individual colored temples. With over 80 combinations available, the possibilities are endless. Further personalize the frames by coloring the clear fronts in office. This on-trend personalized collection allows for expression, individuality, fun and innovation from a trusted American brand. To support the launch, a custom display and in store materials will also be available.
- PuriTi, our new 100% Titanium Collection! See
firsthand what all the buzz is about. Our new 100% titanium men’s collection,
flying into offices. The premium handcrafted brand provides both
fashionable and functional excellence through sleek, modern designs accented by
subtle details and technologically advanced construction. The collection offers
high quality materials in a competitively priced, private label collection,
while providing the hypoallergenic, anti-corrosive benefits associated with
titanium. Sold with a suite of in store merchandising materials, it’s a must
- BCBGMAXAZRIA transformed for 2014! The newest releases from BCBGMAXAZRIA directional silhouettes, architectural details and highly fashionable elements like color blocking and textured materials are evident. Bringing the eyewear collection closer to the retail brand is the new inclusion of the iconic stud bar hardware on the temples. This “new” collection is a must see!
- ColeHaan: a revitalization begins!: Cole Haan eyewear begins a revitalization with 14 new men’s and woman’s styles. The sophistication eases upward with more focus on silhouette and material selection. Taking inspiration from timeless classics, the collection elegantly fuses tradition and modernity in distinctive styles. The collection expands into vintage-inspired silhouettes and introduces a soft color palette. Interspersed throughout are key styles that creatively marry materials like titanium and rich laminates. Cole Haan is on the upswing this year and is a brand to watch for 2014.
Additionally, ClearVision will be featuring noteworthy show specials* available on the tradeshow floor! They include:
- New Customer Special: Become
a ClearVision customer at Vision Expo East and
receive up to 50% off the initial order. As an added bonus, new customers will
also receive a $100 gift card
on the spot!
- Already a Customer? Then Refer-a-Friend: If a ClearVision customer refers a
friend (qualified new customer) and that new customer places a qualifying order
at Vision Expo East, both the new customer and the referring current customer
will walk away with a $100 gift card
- Gift With Purchase: Customers receive the custom designed ClearVision 2014 Eco Tote with the purchase of at least 12 pieces.
To schedule a Vision Expo East appointment, call 1-800-645-3733 or visit www.cvoptical.com. Want to SOCIALize? Follow, Like or Visit ClearVision Optical on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, and Jessica McClintock. ClearVision’s house brands include PurITi, ClearVision Collection, Junction City, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe. To learn more about ClearVision Optical, visit www.cvoptical.com, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/cvoptical.com to stay connected to the latest ClearVision news.
* rules and restrictions apply