Contact: Alida Almonte
Hauppauge, NY – November 2013 – ClearVisionOptical and longtime licensor BCBGMAXAZRIA have teamed up to launch a national level consumer-focused digital campaign designed to support the brand’s ophthalmic and sun collections.
The national level integrated campaign, scheduled to kick off next week, leverages existing BCBGMAXAZRIA clientele to grow category awareness and drive consumer engagement for the optical and sun collections. The campaign was created to promote the newly refreshed collections through BCBG’s consumer platforms, and will include extensive coverage on the brands Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and e.com sites; reaching well over 1 million BCBG enthusiasts.
The campaign includes several new tactics such as:
- Eyewear specific social media contests and ads developed to engage consumers.
- Blogger gifting opportunities; utilized to introduce the eyewear collection to key industry digital influencers.
- A refresh and corresponding promotional campaign of bcbgmaxazriaeyewear.com, the brand’s consumer-facing optical website. This site also includes a where to buy feature, helping drive consumer traffic to those practices carrying the brand.
- BCBG editor styling event: During BCBG’s Spring 2014 press preview, ClearVision will host celebrity stylist Jenn Falik who will style editors, bloggers, and influencers in BCBG optical and sun frames.
- A custom video has been developed featuring the brand’s Chief Creative Officer Lubov Azria, where she discusses eyewear, the brand, and her relationship with ClearVision.
“This campaign is a continuum of the successful social and digital outreach ClearVision and BCBG have developed throughout the year. The project stems from our conscious desire to seek out alternative and emerging channels of communication to promote the optical channel. Our goal is to bring awareness of our optical and sun collections to BCBG consumers and fashion loyalists on a national level,” said Sheila Haile, ClearVision’s Marketing and Creative Services Manager.
To see the full BCBGMAXAZRIA eyewear collection visit http://www.cvoptical.com/OurBrands/BCBG_h.html. For more information contact a ClearVision Optical Sales Consultant, or call 1.800.645.3733. Want to SOCIALize? Follow, Like or Visit ClearVision Optical on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, and Jessica McClintock. ClearVision’s house brands include ClearVision Collection, Junction City, Digit, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe. To learn more about ClearVision Optical, visit www.cvoptical.com, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/cvoptical.com to stay connected to the latest ClearVision news.