Contact: Alida Almonte
Hauppauge, NY – November 2013 – It’s not too early to start thinking about sunshine! Eyewear industry leader ClearVision Optical is introducing its 2014 Suns Collection with new on trend sunwear styles for men and women.
The stunning release features next year’s fashion forward, in demand styles, adding a retro flavor throughout the stellar collection and more sought-after eye shapes such as wayfarers and aviators. The collection also introduces more Petite Fit styles than ever before, and additional XL Fit frames - helping eye care professionals service these growing demographics.
The complete line features 60 striking styles from six noteworthy brands, all of which are reflective of its consumer. A testament that fashion and function come in all shapes, styles, sizes, and colors, the 2014 collection includes the follow fashionable brands:
- BCBGMAXAZRIA sunwear features directional silhouettes, elevated materials, a vibrant color palette, and the iconic BCBGMAXAZRIA stud bar hardware. The glamorously chic, sleek designs further align the collection within the brand’s DNA and portfolio of lifestyle products.
- The Cole Haan collection elegantly fuses tradition and modernity, offering distinctive styles that can stand up to the rigors of any city and still shine. The men’s sunwear features well-crafted shapes in plastics and crisp metals. Women’s styles blend rich materials in unparalleled hues with a borrowed from-the-boys profile.
- Each trendsetting Marc Ecko Cut & Sew sun style is a juxtaposition of retro and modern designs, flavored with elements of speed, rugged sportiness and military toughness. Adventurous accents, hip colorways and cool materials like carbon fiber and distressed metal intensify this highly wearable collection of “geek chic” to rough-and-tumble styles.
- Known around the world for its sport-inspired design, the complete All-American IZOD sun collection provides sculpted, clean profiles enhanced by pops of vibrant color. IZOD PerformX suns are functional, high performance frames of uncompromising durability.
- The EllenTracy collection offers bold, contemporary designs that have a touch of “notice me” drama through its animal print accents and beautiful, jewelry-inspired textures. Uplifting geometric eye shapes and gemstone colorations enhance the richness of this meticulously designed collection.
- The Jessica McClintock collection offers feminine mother-of-pearl accents, opulent colorations, and piercings inspired by lovely lace and jewelry add a whisper of nostalgia. Rich, handmade acetates and dazzling metal accents set this stylish collection in a class by itself.
How to SAVE: ClearVision’s profit-building 2014 Suns program allows customers to stay on trend by pre-ordering next year’s must-have suns before the sun season begins, with payment and delivery in early 2014. Additionally, from November 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014, customers who pre-order their 2014 sunnies can receive*:
- 3 free suns, 2-sided counter card, and brand id with the purchase of
- 6 free suns, a SPECtacular consumer-facing banner to help dress up
the dispensary, a 2-sided counter card, and brand id with the purchase of
- 9 free suns, a beautiful custom 8-piece window display to help showcase the fashionable frames, a SPECtacular consumer-facing banner to help dress up the dispensary, a 2-sided counter card, and brand id with the purchase of 24 suns.
To learn more about ClearVision Optical’s 2104 Suns Program and 2014 Suns Collection contact a ClearVisionSales Consultant, call 1.800.645.3733, or download our beautiful 2014 Suns Catalog featuring trend reports, individual brand pages, and beautiful sun visuals. Want to SOCIALize? Follow, Like or Visit ClearVision Optical on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, and Jessica McClintock. ClearVision’s house brands include ClearVision Collection, Junction City, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe. To learn more about ClearVision Optical, visit www.cvoptical.com, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/cvoptical.com to stay connected to the latest ClearVision news.
*restrictions apply. Shipping charges apply for the display.