Contact: Alida Almonte
Hauppauge, NY – September 2013 – This year at Vision Expo West Booth #16087 expect to find an array of new optical and sun releases from ClearVision Optical, plus shop-worthy show specials, giveaways, and a new innovative in-booth event. Following is a sneak peek as to what optical enthusiasts will see in the ClearVision booth:
- New! VEW Event: Be prepared
to Be Inspired with ClearVision’s new
mentally stimulating in-booth experience. The event, held October 3 from 9:30
a.m. – 5:30 p.m., will offer an opportunity to learn how important culturally
relevant changes can affect the optical industry and the way we do
business. It will also provide a
platform for show-goers to ask questions and interact
with one of the most powerful revolutions in our industry. The event will focus
on innovation, creativity, and change.
It will encourage eyewear enthusiasts to tap into their creative spirits
and be part of the newsworthy conversation!
- New! ClearVision launches DuraHinge™ frames,
exclusively from the ClearVision Collection.
tough guy strength with a touch of style, the DuraHinge technology features a
proprietary 5 barrel hinge that offers superior strength with the added
flexibility of a spring hinge, yet it’s not too bulky or heavy on the
face. DuraHinge launches
with 3 styles, with more being added in Spring 2014.
continues its new design direction as it
reveals its Fall 2013 release with an assortment of tailored chic, weekend
casual, and glam night-on-the-town styles - all inspired by beautiful BCBG
apparel. Expect to see a vibrant color palette of blue, red and purple in designs that range from powerful
statement-makers to classic, confident styles. This release
also infuses the iconic stud bar hardware found in the brand’s lifestyle
products, further aligning the collection with the brand.
- Marc Ecko Cut & Sew eyewear maintains the brand’s “bad boy” reputation with new effortlessly edgy styles that range from “geek chic” to rough-and-tumble. The Fall 2013 collection adds more classic eye shapes such as club masters and semi-rimless. Elements of speed and rugged sport details play up frame temples with knurled textures, carbon fiber accents, and tough guy finishes like distressed metal. The frame styling of this highly wearable, on trend collection infuses subtle details that epitomize the Marc Ecko “guy.”
Additionally, ClearVision will be featuring noteworthy show specials* available on the tradeshow floor! They include:
- New Customer Special: Become a ClearVision customer at Vision Expo
West and receive up to 50% off the initial order.
As an added bonus, new customers will also receive a $100 gift card on the spot!
- Already a Customer? Then Refer-a-Friend: If a ClearVision customer
refers a friend (qualified new customer) and that new customer places a
qualifying order at Vision Expo West, both the new customer and the referring
current customer will walk away with a $100 gift card.
- Gift With Purchase: Customers receive the ClearVision 2013 Eco Tote with the purchase of at least 12 pieces.
To schedule a Vision Expo West appointment, call 1-800-645-3733 or visit our mobile-friendly site http://cvopticalvisionexpo.com/. Want to SOCIALize? Follow, Like or Visit ClearVision Optical on Facebook, ClearVision Blog, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
About ClearVision Optical
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands, such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Cole Haan, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Ocean Pacific, and Jessica McClintock. ClearVision’s house brands include ClearVision Collection, Junction City, Digit, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 250 associates throughout the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe. To learn more about ClearVision Optical, visit www.cvoptical.com, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/clearvisionoptical or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/cvoptical.com to stay connected to the latest ClearVision news.
* rules and restrictions apply